Post by lwffantrav on Aug 22, 2010 13:57:30 GMT -4
EC 25: Early Sept 75 An irate Morpheus stormed out and said he doesn’t care if it’s a handicap match, he wants Dorado Sundown tonight. Commander Sam came out and said he doesn’t share Morpheus’ vision for the GWF, but can’t imagine if Dorado Sundown took over and agreed to team with him.
1) Solar Flare pinned Torpor after a top rope leg drop
Thetis came out in a rare interview to say he thinks Paladin Power was jealous because Crosscurrents has been ranking consistently higher than Paladin Power. Moonstrike came out and said that couldn’t be further from the truth as he immediately came over to check on Vortex after it was clear he was injured. Thetis then slapped Moonstrike again and left the ring
2) Moonstrike beat Ricken Prince by DQ after BOW TO THE PRINCE
Defiance came out and challenged the Mensans to a single match. Cordsar claimed they (he and Trotarus) are a team and refused. Defiance said how about a tag match and if Defiance wins, they get a single match against the Mensans. Cordsar reasoned that since there is no way that Defiance will win, so they accepted.
3) Defiance beat The Mensans when Jammer pinned Cordsar following a spinning neckbreaker
4) Screw pinned Santon after the FREAKISH FACE SLAM
5) Dorado Sundown beat GWF Champ Morpheus & Commander Sam by DQ when Morpheus nailed Blacklash with the GWF Title.
Morpheus told Sam he had a nice future, but still isn’t in his league and then nailed Sam with his GWF Title
EC 26: Mid Sept 75 Commander Sam was furious at Morpheus’ actions on the last card and said he doesn’t even care about winning the GWF Title, he just wants a piece of Morpheus in the ring. Morpheus told Sam it’s a smart thing he doesn’t care about winning the title because he won’t win it anyways, but honored Sam’s request and told him he will be taken to school.
The Mensans came out and tried to back out of their singles matches with Defiance, but Omega said they will honor their commitment or be suspended.
1) Trotarus beat Jammer by DQ
2) Cordsar beat Blood by DQ
The Mensans, while winning both matches, claimed Defiance are out of control and refused any other matches against them
3) Blacklash beat Ricken Prince by DQ
4) Screw pinned Santon following the FREAKISH FACE SLAM
5) Torin Caelum beat Bullwhip with CAELUM’S GRIP
6) GWF Champ Morpheus pinned Commander Sam with TRIP TO HADES
Morpheus was about to give Sam another TRIP TO HADES, but Omega came out and stopped Morpheus and told him he already won the match and won’t tolerate post match attacks. Morpheus didn’t look to happy at Omega’s “demand”.
EC 27: Early Oct 75 Torpor came out and said tonight he is going to show why he, and Cygnus, are superior to Sam and America by challenging him to a slave match. Sam told Torpor he is gladly accepting Torpor’s challenge because while America may get backed into a corner, but will always come out on top.
1) Commander Sam pinned Torpor after the STAR SPANGLED BANNER
Defiance came out and said it’s sad The Mensans feel that they (Defiance) are out of control because they had plenty of more beatings to inflict on them, especially to the king crybaby himself, Cordsar. But, they will be at ringside to enjoy the crisp teamwork of The Mensans tonight.
2) Paladin Power beat The Mensans when Solar Flare pinned Cordsar following the PALADIN MISSLE. Blood provided a small distraction, by “mooning” Cordsar, allowing Solar Flare to pick up the pin.
Dorado Sundown came out and said the time is right for them win the GWF Tag titles because it’s obvious the Guardians aren’t on the same page. The Guardians came out and told them, while they may not see eye to eye on every issue, they are always on the same page when it comes to the GWF and it’s success. Dorado Sundown claimed different and guaranteed they would walk out tonight as GWF Tag Champs
3) Screw beat Ricken Prince by DQ following BOW TO THE PRINCE
4) Torin Caelum pinned Santon after a shoulder breaker
5) Dorado Sundown beat The Guardians to win the GWF Tag Titles when Bullwhip pinned Morpheus following RUSTLER’S STAMPEDE.
Morpheus claimed Omega should have made the save quicker, but then reasoned he’s better off because he is still the GWF Champ.
EC 28: Mid Oct 75 KO Keller came out and said he’s back and wants his return shot at the GWF Title. Morpheus came out and told him he is in no position of power, especially as someone who is an ex champ. Omega came out and asked Morpheus why shouldn’t Keller have his rematch since he didn’t actually lose the title. Morpheus said no matter because a wrestler always beats a boxer.
As Keller left the ring, the Mensans came out and asked Omega and Morpheus why they are facing Defiance when they requested not to face them again. Morpheus told them if they don’t like it, take a hike, go wrestle in some second rate fed. Omega told them he is going to make it interesting for them, and thinks the Mensans will go for this stipulation – the winning team will get a GWF Tag Title shot. The Mensans quickly thought it over and agreed to the match.
1) Defiance battled The Mensans to a double DQ
Commander Sam came out with his new “slave” Torpor. He told Torpor that his first job as his slave will be to face Screw tonight.
2) Screw pinned Torpor after the FREAKISH FACE SLAM
3) Santon pinned Commander Sam following the SPIKE PILEDRIVER.
Torpor “distracted” the ref by jumping on the mat and claiming Santon was “cheating”. This gave Santon the chance to nail Sam with a chair and leading to the pin. Torpor was claiming innocence, saying he was trying to help Sam by pointing out to the referee Santon’s cheating ways.
EC 29: Early Nov. 75 Torin Caelum came out and apologized to Omega for the injury he suffered in their match on the last fight card. Omega told Caelum injuries are part of the sport and right now, he has a bad injury bug. Morpheus came out and claimed Caelum’s apology is nothing more than a smokescreen because he wants Omega’s spot on the card. Caelum slapped Morpheus across the face and told him he has nothing but respect for Omega and once for him (Morpheus), but that is quickly fading. Morpheus challenged Caelum to a match tonight
Commander Sam came out and introduced Torpor as the new ringside soda vendor, complete with funny shirt and hat. Sam said it’s now time for him to get down to business.
1) Ricken Prince beat Commander Sam by DQ when Torpor hit Prince with his vendor tray.
Sam asked him what the hell was he doing, but Torpor claimed he was only protecting Sam because Prince was about to nail him with BOW TO THE PRINCE. Sam told Torpor he is facing Santon tonight.
2) The Mensans beat Defiance by DQ to earn a shot at the GWF Tag Titles Before their match, Torpor tried to shake hands with Santon, but Santon nailed him, effectively starting the match
3) Santon pinned Torpor after the SPIKE PILEDRIVER.
Sam went into the ring and told Torpor to get up, but Santon blindsided Sam and gave him a SPIKE PILEDRIVER., with Torpor giving Santon an extra assist with the devastating maneuver.
4) Torin Caelum beat Morpheus by DQ when Morpheus hit the ref and attacked Caelum.
Morpheus gave him a TRIP TO HADES on the arena floor. Torin Caelum out 4 fight cards
5) Screw beat GWF Champ KO Keller by DQ when Screw ducked a right cross and Keller blasted the ref.
Keller tried to reason that the blow was accidental, but the ref stood firm. As Keller turned, Screw greeted him with the FREAKISH FACE SLAM. Screw made a gesture saying the belt is going around his waist.
EC 30: Mid November 75
Crosscurrents came out and said they are back and wanted a piece of Paladin Power. Moonstrike came out and said if they have to beat it into them that the injury was an accident; they’ll just have to do it.
1) Paladin Power beat Crosscurrents by DQ Commander Sam called out Santon for his attack on him the last fight card
2) Santon pinned Commander Sam after the SPIKE PILEDRIVER
3) Morpheus beat Ricken Prince by DQ following BOW TO THE PRINCE
An irate Morpheus beat Prince to a bloody pulp after the match and said no one, but no one does that to Morpheus
4) GWF Tag Champs Dorado Sundown beat The Mensans when Blacklash pinned Cordsar after SUNDOWN Defiance came running out attacked the Mensans. They asked Dorado Sundown if they were done and they told Defiance to help themselves. Blood gave Cordsar SCAR TISSUE until several GWF officials broke up the melee. Blood told Cordsar that’ll help that ugly looking forehead to look better now. Cordsar injured 3 fight cards
5) GWF Champ KO Keller pinned Screw following the TEN COUNT
Screw suffered a broken jaw from Keller’s TEN COUNT. Screw out 4 fight cards
EC 31: early December 75 Crosscurrents again came out to open the program, enraged that they lost to Paladin Power. Paladin Power said they like the competition Crosscurrents give them, but this personal stuff has to end and it will tonight
1) Paladin Power beat Crosscurrents when Moonstrike pinned Thetis with a Moonsault. Commander Sam came out and made a challenge for a rematch against Santon
2) Commander Sam pinned Santon with a roll-up when Santon was telling the downed ref to get up.
Torpor came out unscheduled and said he should be on the card and is going to reestablish his name tonight by challenging KO Keller to a match, even if it’s a non title match. Keller came out and laughed and said Torpor really hasn’t done a thing to earn a title shot, but since he doesn’t have a match either, it’s always nice for a tune up with a sparring partner.
3) In a non title match, GWF Champ KO Keller pinned Torpor after the KO Flurry Defiance came out and said the galaxy saw the Mensans couldn’t get the job done on the last fight card, so now it’s their turn to show Dorado Sundown what a real team is like
4) GWF Tag Champs Dorado Sundown beat Defiance when Bullwhip pinned Blood following TWELVE O’CLOCK HIGH Cordsar ran in and threw something in Blood’s eyes, making him easy prey for Bullwhip
5) Morpheus beat Ricken Prince by DQ
After the match, Morpheus called out Prince…saying he was a coward to get himself DQed. Morpheus said he’s being brutally honest and said due to injuries to some key talent, they were down on the card, but he (Morpheus) went to bat for Prince, saying he could provide a decent showing, thus making his way up the card. But after his [censored] poor showing tonight, it looks like Prince will continue to his job of curtain jerking. EC 32: Mid December 75
Ricken Prince came out and challenged Morpheus for daring to call him, as royalty, a coward. Morpheus said by his showing he is damn sure Prince is a coward after two DQ losses. Prince challenged Morpheus to a loser must bow to the winner. Morpheus laughed at Prince’s challenge and accepted.
Defiance said they wanted The Mensans tonight, but Cordsar claimed they were through with them and find another team to face them
1) Defiance beat Crosscurrents when Blood pinned Vortex with a small package after they missed WATERY GRAVE. Commander Sam claimed tonight he is going to unmask Santon for the world to see.
2) In a match if Santon loses, he must unmask…Santon pinned Commander Sam following the SPIKE PILEDRIVER Santon set up Sam for another SPIKE PILEDRIVER after the match, but Sam backdropped him and then blasted him with the flag staff from his US Flag. Santon injured 2 fight cards
Torpor came out and basically begged for one more shot at Keller, claiming he knew he could defeat him
3) In a non title match, GWF Champ KO Keller pinned Torpor after the TEN COUNT
As Torpor was out on the match, in an act of pity, Keller want over and sat Torpor up. He then smacked him hard on the back of the neck which jolted Torpor up. As Keller was making his way from the ring, Torpor grabbed something from his trunks, appearing to be brass knuckles, and brutalized Keller. KO Keller injured 16 fight cards
4) GWF Tag Champs Dorado Sundown beat Paladin Power when Bullwhip pinned Moonstrike following RUSTLER’S STAMPEDE
5) In a Loser Must Bow to the Winner, Morpheus pinned Ricken Prince with TRIP TO HADES As Prince bowed to Morpheus, he quickly gave him BOW TO THE PRINCE before leaving the ring.
Early Classics Rankings: Cards 29 – 32 GWF Champ KO Keller 1) Morpheus 2) Torin Caelum 3) Screw 4) Omega 5) Commander Sam
GWF Tag Champs Dorado Sundown 1) Paladin Power 2) Guardians 3) Crosscurrents
EC 33: Early January 76 Omega came out and said due to most of the teams being pretty bunched up, they are holding a one night tournament with the winning team getting a GWF Tag shot
1) Crosscurrents beat Defiance by DQ when Cordsar caused Defiance to get DQ’ed
2) Paladin Power beat The Mensans when Moonstrike pinned Cordsar after the PALADIN DROP Defiance interfered on behalf of Paladin Power, helping them to a win. Blood told Cordsar payback can be a b***h can’t it
Santon came out to give the announcer what looked to be some sort of contract. It was a match where if Sam loses, he must denounce his US heritage. Sam thought about the challenge and told Santon when the pride of the US is on the line there is no way he is losing
3) Commander Sam pinned Santon following the STAR SPANGLED BANNER A furious KO Keller came out and told Torpor this is going to be his one and only shot at greatness, but he wants him in the ring now
4) GWF Champ KO Keller pinned Torpor after a falling fist to the face
5) Crosscurrents beat Paladin Power to earn a GWF Tag shot when Thetis pinned Moonstrike following WATERY GRAVE
6) In a NO DQ match, Morpheus pinned Ricken Prince with TRIP TO HADES Morpheus told Prince he’d see him at the bottom of the cards while he is gunning for Keller and the GWF Title.
EC 34: Mid Jan 76 Torin Caelum came out and told Morpheus before he goes and challenges KO Keller for the GWF Title, there is a little matter between them. Caelum challenged Morpheus to put his GWF Title shot on the line, which Morpheus, reasoning he is on a hot streak, agreed to
1) Jammer pinned Solar Flare after BAD KNIGHT
2) Blood beat Moonstrike by DQ KO Keller asked Commander Sam to team up with him tonight so they could take care of a couple common enemies in Santon and Torpor
3) Santon & Torpor beat GWF KO Keller & Commander Sam when Torpor pinned Keller following a brainbuster Torpor grabbed the GWF Title, claiming he now had rights to the title by pinning the champ, but was quickly met with a TEN COUNT by Keller. Torpor injured 5 fight cards
4) GWF Tag Champs Dorado Sundown beat Crosscurrents when Thetis was counted out
5) Torin Caelum beat Morpheus with CAELUM’S GRIP to earn a GWF Title shot Morpheus looked to attack Caelum, but Omega came to ringside and told Morpheus as co-owner of this fed, he expects more from him than sneak attacks after the match. Omega reasoned as a co-owner as well, he has the power to suspend and fine wrestlers and if he carried out the attack he, at the very least would be fined.
This didn’t sit well with Morpheus as he got into Omega’s face and challenged him to a match on the next card.
EC 35: Early 76
Omega came out and said, while he doesn’t mind wrestling Morpheus, he feels his actions as a co-owner should prevail over his personal feelings, whatever they may be. Morpheus told Omega he hasn’t let his personal feelings toward Omega get in the way of business on many occasions so why Omega gets off saying that is beyond him and simply told him he’d settle it in the ring tonight
1) The Mensans beat Crosscurrents when Cordsar beat Thetis with the MENSAN LOCK
2) Ricken Prince beat Screw by DQ when the ref got a FREAKISH FACE SLAM from Screw
3) Paladin Power beat Defiance when Solar Flare pinned Blood when Blood missed a turnbuckle charge.
4) Santon pinned Commander Sam after Headbanger’s Ball
5) Morpheus beat Omega by DQ when Morpheus was outside the ring and Dorado Sundown ran in and attacked Morpheus on the outside. The duo then turned their attention towards Omega. Blacklash told Omega they were going to “scalp him”. They then brutally attacked Omega until Morpheus recovered enough to drive them off with a chair
Dorado Sundown told them this federation isn’t big enough for the two of them and they are going to send them packing one way or another.
6) Torin Caelum beat KO Keller with an abdominal stretch to win the GWF Title.
EC 36: Mid February 76 Defiance came out and said if this doesn’t get those two goofs from Mensa in the ring tonight, they don’t know what will. Blood told the fans to look towards the big screen above the entrance ramp and saw some…provocative pictures of Cordsar. One of him was wearing a towel walking out of a shower; the next was of him on a toilet. Blood then made a gesture with his index and thumb that indicated Cordsar was...”small”.
Cordsar and Trotarus then stormed out and accepted the challenge of Defiance.
1) The Mensans beat Defiance when Blood sumitt4ed to Cordsar’s MENSAN LOCK
2) Paladin Power beat Crosscurrents by DQ
3) Commander Sam beat Ricken Prince by DQ Ricken Prince out 1 fight card
4) Santon pinned Screw following the SPIKE PILEDRIVER Santon tried another SPIKE PILEDRIVER, but Screw back dropped over the top rope. Screw then gave Santon a FREAKIS FACE SLAM on the announcer’s table
Santon injured 12 fight cards
5) GWF Champ Torin Caelum beat KO Keller with CAELUM’S GRIP
6) GWF Tag Champs Dorado Sundown beat The Guardians when Bullwhip pinned Omega after RUSTLER’S STAMPEDE
Dorado Sundown came out to open up and stated if anyone saw the last card, they proved they are the better team and it’s simply a matter of time before they take over the GWF. Morpheus and Omega claim they are the singles stars of the GWF, well tonight, they’ll prove they are the better team and singles competitors.
1) Defiance beat Crosscurrents when Jammer pinned Vortex following a top rope clothesline
Vortex out 6
2) The Mensans beat Paladin Power when Solar Flare submitted to Trotarus’ MENSAN LOCK
3) Screw pinned Santon after the FREAKISH FACE SLAM
Santon injured 5
4) Omega pinned Bullwhip following the TOMAHAWK THRUST
5) Blacklash pinned Morpheus after SUNDOWN
The Guardians stated they’ve seen the GWF isn’t big enough for all four men, so they challenged Dorado Sundown to a Loser Leaves the GWF Match. Dorado Sundown initially hesitated, but decided the risk was worth the potential reward and accepted.
6) GWF Champ Torin Caelum beat Commander Sam with CAELUM’S GRIP EC 38: Mid March 76 1) Ricken Prince pinned Jammer following BOW TO THE PRINCE Prince then threw Jammer over the top rope with Jammer landing awkwardly on his knee. Blood rushed to ringside and called for EMTs as Jammer was carried out on a stretcher
2) Crosscurrents beat The Mensans by DQ
Dorado Sundown ran in and attacked the Mensans. As Crosscurrents stared at them for a brief moment, found themselves attacked by the Dorado Sundown as well. As the two cowboys stood victorious over the fallen wrestlers, they said this is what is in store for the Guardians tonight.
3) Commander Sam pinned Torpor after the STAR SPANGLED BANNER
4) Blood beat KO Keller following SCAR TISSUE
5) Screw pinned Torin Caelum after the FREAKISH FACE SLAM to win the GWF Title
6) In a Loser Leaves the GWF, The Guardians beat Dorado Sundown to win the GWF Tag Titles and to send Dorado Sundown packing when Omega pinned Bullwhip following the TOMAHAWK THRUST.
Keller, Caelum, Sam all came in to congratulate the Guardians, but Morpheus left Omega to celebrate.
Early Classics Year 1 & 2 Year End Award Winners Wrestler of the Year - KO Keller Tag Team of the Year - Guardians Feud of the Year - Guardians vs Dorado Sundown Most Popular - Omega Most Hated - Dorado Sundown
GWF CHAMPIONS Champion Defended against Card Result KO Keller (1) Torin Caelum EC 4 Win Solar Flare EC 10 Win Torin Caelum EC 11 Win Omega EC 12 Win Morpheus EC 13 Win Screw EC 14 Win Santon EC 15 Loss
Santon (1) KO Keller EC 16 Loss DQ KO Keller EC 17 Loss
KO Keller (2) Keller had to forfeit the title due to injury before defending it
Morpheus (1) Morpheus won a tournament to crown a new GWF Champion Omega EC 19 Win Commander Sam EC 20 Win Blacklash EC 21 Win Bullwhip EC 22 Win Santon EC 23 Win DQ Blacklash EC 24 Win Commander Sam EC 26 Win KO Keller EC 28 Loss
KO Keller (3) Screw EC 29 Loss DQ Screw EC 30 Win Torpor EC 33 Win Torin Caelum EC 35 Loss
Torin Caelum (1) KO Keller EC 36 Win Commander Sam EC 37 Win Screw EC 38 Loss
GWF TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS Champion Defended against Card Result Guardians (1) Dorado Sundown EC 4 Win Crosscurrents EC 6 Win Dorado Sundown EC 14 Win Crosscurrents EC 15 Win Paladin Power EC 16 Win Dorado Sundown EC 17 Loss DQ Dorado Sundown EC 27 Loss
Post by lwffantrav on Jan 30, 2011 18:36:04 GMT -4
EC 39: Early April 76 Early Classics Super Tournament First Round – Thetis beat Ricken Prince by DQ when Prince used BOW TO THE PRINCE…Santon pinned Rama following the SPIKE PILEDRIVER…Solar Flare pinned Torpor after a spinning elbow smash…Commander Sam pinned Vortex with the Commander Slam…Moonstrike beat Cordsar…Screw pinned Tano following the FREAKISH FACE SLAM…Cosmos pinned Trotarus after the MASTERDROP…Mimic beat Blood with the MIMIC NERVE SLEEPER
Second Round – Omega pinned Thetis following the TOMAHAWK THRUST…Torin Caelum beat Commander Sam with CAELUMS GRIP…Morpheus pinned Moonstrike with TRIP TO HADES…KO Keller pinned Cosmos after the TEN COUNT
Quarterfinals – Omega pinned Santon with a small package…Torin Caelum beat Commander Sam with CAELUMS GRIP…Screw pinned Morpheus following the FREAKISH FACE SLAM…KO Keller pinned Mimic after a stomp on chest Semifinals – Torin Caelum beat Omega with CAELUMS GRIP…KO Keller beat Screw by DQ
Finals – Torin Caelum beat KO Keller with CAELUMS GRIP
EC 40: Mid April 76 Early Classics Super Tag Tournament Opening Round – Crosscurrents beat Commander Sam & Omega by DQ...The Windriders beat Santon & Torpor when Rama pinned Santon following a backward elbow off the ropes…KO Keller & Torin Caelum beat The Mensans when Keller pinned Trotarus after the TEN COUNT…Paladin Power beat Cosmos & Morpheus when Moonstrike pinned Cosmos following the PALADIN DROP.
Semifinals – The Windriders beat Crosscurrents when Thetis submitted to Tano’s single leg Boston Crab…Paladin Power beat KO Keller & Torin Caelum by DQ
Finals – Paladin Power beat The Windriders when Moonstrike pinned Tano after the PALADIN DROP
Post by lwffantrav on Feb 15, 2011 17:33:06 GMT -4
EC 41: Early May 76 The Guardians came out to open the program.
Morpheus: For over the past 2 years, we heard Dorado Sundown talking their smack how they were taking over the GWF. Well, here we are and if anyone saw card 37, they saw we shut their mouths and drove their asses from the GWF and took the tag titles
Omega: Yes, that’s true, but lets talk about a few new things for the fans to get excited about.
Omega then introduced newcomers Cosmos, Mimic and the Windriders.
Omega: Morpheus and myself both realized that for the GWF to grow, we have to expand our ever growing fanbase and introduce new talent. So let me be the first to introduce the new talent Cosmos, Mimic and the Windriders. We both feel these four newcomers will be a brand new level of excitement to the GWF.
Morpheus: One other important announcement. While I consider myself and Omega the greatest team in the GWF, we’ve decided to focus on our singles career since we took out the trash that was Dorado Sundown. So on the next card, there will be a mini-tag tournament with the winners crowned the new GWF Tag Titles.
Morpheus went to leave the ring, but paused and stepped back in.
Morpheus: Oh yes, to kick off our new found singles career, I’m challenging Omega to a match tonight, which I hope he accepts.
Omega: Of course, I look forward to it. Now for the fans enjoyment, two of our newcomers have agreed to meet up, one on one – Cosmos vs Mimic. May the best competitor win.
1) Cosmos pinned Mimic following an elbow to the knee.
Crosscurrents came to the ring
Thetis:We’re scheduled to meet that new team, Air Riders or Windfarters, or whatever. Hey, we’re the established team, you aren’t using us as any stepping stones.
This brought out the Windriders.
Rama: First of all, it’s WINDRIDERS. And hey, we know we’re young, but we are just happy to be wrestling right here in front of our home fans at the Deimos Arena!!
Tano:That’s right, we’ve trained for this moment since the GWF was established on Deimos and it’s a dream come true.
Vortex: Okay, now we gotta deal with the home court advantage. The GWF has yet to hand us anything on a silver platter and we don’t expect now. Just be ready to be embarrassed in front of your home planet by the premier tag team in the GWF.
2) Crosscurrents beat the Windriders when Thetis pinned Tano following a turnbuckle splash.
Blood came to the ring
Blood: I think it needs no explanation as to why I’m in the ring after what happened to my partner. So Ricken Prince, come on out and get the beating of your life.
Ricken Prince came out laughing.
Ricken Prince: Haha, I’m so glad you thought I did that on purpose. But if anyone saw the match could clearly see Jammer is simply a clumsy goof. Simple as that.
Just then Blood ran across the ring and dove on Prince, pounding on him until the ref rang for the bell.
3) Blood beat Ricken Prince by DQ when Prince nailed Blood with a chair.
Prince motioned for Blood to stand up and nailed him again, busting him wide open. The ref finally stepped in and ordered Prince from the ring and he’d face a suspension and/or fine.
Backstage, Torin Caleum was interviewed
Torin Caelum: I know I have my hands full tonight against Screw, a man who probably doesn’t know his own strength and whose skills are extremely underrated. But I’m confident I’ll get the job done and regain the GWF Title.
Torpor and Santon came to the ring
Torpor:I have a partner tonight who has assured me that he hates Commander Sam and that other goof Keller as much as I do. If he can hold his own against Keller, which I know he can, I’ll finally have my revenge on Sam! Long live Cygnus! Down to humans and especially those filthy earthlings!
4) Commander Sam & KO Keller beat Santon & Torpor when Sam pinned Torpor after SAMS ATOMIC DROP
Commander Sam: Too bad Torpor, as you’ve seen, I’ve improved week after week while your skills have simply gone stale worrying about your failed undertaking. It’s only a matter of time before I drive your ugly face from the GWF.
Santon simply looked at Torpor, shook his hand, and left the ring.
Omega and Morpheus came to the ring
Omega: I just want to say, may the best man win. And for the fans, as an extra incentive, the winner of this match will earn a GWF Title shot.
Morpheus simply nodded and motioned to Omega “Lets go!”
5) Omega pinned Morpheus with a top rope press to earn a GWF Title shot.
Morpheus was clearly unhappy with the outcome and stormed from the ring as Omega celebrated with several fans at ringside while setting up a chair next to the ring in order to study his upcoming opponent in his GWF Title match
6) Torin Caelum beat Screw with CAELUMS GRIP to win the GWF Title.
EC 42: Mid May 76
Morpheus came out to open the program
Morpheus:I’m here to announce the pairings for the GWF Tag Titles. The Mensans will open up against Crosscurrents followed by Paladin Power taking on the newcomers, The Windriders.
This brought out the Mensans
Cordsar: Haha! This is a brand new start for the Mensans. We’ll win the tag titles in honor of our home planet of Mensa!
Morpheus:Yeah yeah, just be lucky I didn’t decide to team up with anyone tonight.
Cordsar: Then you can stand in line behind all the challengers once we win the titles tonight.
Morpheus: Yeah, yeah, just worry about Crosscurrents and we’ll talk OK.
1) In a GWF Tag Title Tournament Match, The Mensans beat Crosscurrents when Thetis submitted to Trotarus’ MENSAN LOCK.
Cordsar: One team down, one to go! We may just observe our unlucky opponents from ringside.
2) Paladin Power beat The Windriders when Solar Flare pinned Rama with a cross body block.
The Windriders were leaving the ring when Moonstrike told them to hold on
Moonstrike:Hey guys, a great match. You two have a bright future. A lot to learn, but a nice future.
Moonstrike and Solar Flare gave them a fist bump and looked toward the Mensnas
Solar Flare: You two, on the other hand, have no future. Cordsar, you’re simply a mouthy little punk that hides behind your hired muscle. Don’t forget we were part of the Paladin guard. We’ve taken out guys bigger than Trotarus. Watch yourself.
Torpor came to the ring
Torpor: Commander Sam is obviously scared to face me so he sent in this young punk everyone is raving about. Bah! I’ll destroy the weakling human.
3) Cosmos pinned Torpor after the MASTERDROP
An announcer ran up to Cosmos for a statement
Cosmos: I prefer to let my words speak for them self in the ring.
Commander Sam came to the ring
Commander Sam: Yeah, I’ve seen Mimic the past couple cards and from what I’ve seen is he’s a goof. He pulls that goofy stuff in the ring, I’m taking his head off.
Blood stormed to the ring
Blood:That piece of crap Ricken Prince proved what a coward he really is. Get your ass to the ring and take the beating you deserve you Royal Fool.
4) Blood beat Ricken Prince following the BLOOD BATH
As Blood celebrated, Prince delivered the BOW TO THE PRINCE. Prince attacked him by slamming him several times into the steel ringpost outside the ring, leaving Blood a bloody mess.
Backstage, Omega and Torin Caelum were seen speaking
Omega: Like the fans, I’m looking forward to a great matchup Torin Caelum:I’m hoping as well my friend. But expect no mercy, this is for the title.
Omega:Agreed. May the best man win.
5) Santon pinned KO Keller after the SPIKE PILEDRIVER
6) In the GWF Tag Tournament Final, Paladin Power battled the Mensans to a double DQ
7) GWF Champ Torin Caelum beat Omega with CAELUMS GRIP
Screw came out and gave the FREAKISH FACE SLAM to Caelum and Omega. Morpheus came out
Morpheus:That was your title shot tonight Screw, you should have been facing Caelum in a rematch. Maybe we can team up next card against those two because they’ll be looking for a bit of revenge and you’ll need someone to watch your back.
Post by lwffantrav on Feb 16, 2011 12:21:53 GMT -4
EC 43: Early June 76 Morpheus and Screw came out to open the program
Morpheus:As everyone knows, we are scheduled to face off against Omega and GWF Champ Torin Caelum tonight, but I’ve added a little twist. The winner of the pinfall secures a GWF Title shot.
This brought out Caelum
Torin Caelum: Morpheus, I could care less who I face because I’m not one to back down from a challenge. But we know why Morpheus is doing it, but this is directed at Screw. We know Morpheus is doing it for reasons that are only for him, but if you have a chance to get the win, are you taking it?
Morpheus: Screw will do the right thing, so mind your own business and spend your remaining days as champion by shinning up your belt.
1) Mimic beat Tano by DQ
Mimic snuck a chair into the ring as the ref was distracted and fell to the mat. Mimic then “mimed” being hit with the chair. Tano looked shocked and explained to the ref he didn’t bring a chair into the ring. The ref simply said he sees a chair and Mimic laid out, had to call a DQ
As Tano left the ring arguing with the ref, Mimic, while laying on the mat, slowly opened an eye and sat up. He looked around to the audience and bowed to them, obviously “thanking” them for “watching his show”.
2) Cosmos pinned Rama after the MASTERDROP
Blood came out to make a challenge
Blood: I’m making a challenge to Ricken Prince tonight to meet me in a street fight.
Ricken Prince came out with an arrogant look
Ricken Prince:You think I’d lower myself, as royalty, to a street fight? Bah, not a chance. However, I will grant you, by royal decree, to a no DQ match. Take it or leave it
Blood slugged Prince, starting the match
3) In a No DQ match, Blood pinned Ricken Prince when Prince missed a turnbuckle charge.
Ricken Prince went ballistic and attacked Blood by slamming a chair on his knee until GWF officials broke up the melee.
Blood injured 5
4) Commander Sam pinned Santon following an overhead crash.
Santon attacked Sam after the bell and ripped off the turnbuckle cover. As Santon was busy ripping it off, Sam recovered and gave him a kick to the gut. Sam then gave Santon the SAMS ATOMIC DROP into the exposed steel, knocking Santon senseless.
Santon injured 24
Omega came out with the GWF Tag Titles in hand
Omega: Due to an unfortunate outcome the last card, we didn’t crown new tag champs. Tonight, we will crown new champions. Good luck to both teams and congrats to the winner.
5) The Mensans beat Paladin Power to win the GWF Tag Titles when Moonstrike submitted to Trotarus’ MENSAN LOCK
Cordsar:A new era is upon us. Bow down to your NEW GWF Tag Champions!
Moonstrike injured 4
6) Morpheus & Screw beat Omega & GWF Champ Torin Caelum when Screw pinned Caelum after the FREAKISH FACE SLAM
Morpheus was livid and nailed Screw with a chair in the back and then to the head.
Morpheus grabbed the mic and shouted at Screw Morpheus: You know the only way I agreed to team with you, you slow goof, is because you could help me earn a title shot. You screwed it up you fool.
Morpheus smacked Screw with another shot until Omega told Morpheus that was enough.
EC 44: Mid June 2076
Omega came out to open up the program
Omega: This is directly to Morpheus. What a disgusting thing to do to Screw. You are a damn fine competitor, but let you selfish emotions get in the way.
This brought out Morpheus Morpheus: Hey, we had an understanding. I told him help me win so I could win the GWF Title and he’d get a shot down the line. Wasn’t my fault he was too stupid to get it.
Omega:It’s very disgusting on your part, especially your position within the GWF. Morpheus: So are challenging me?
Omega:If that’s what you call it, yes, I’m challenging you tonight Morpheus.
An GWF interviewer asked Cosmos how does he feel his first few months have been in the GWF.
Cosmos: A constant learning experience. I stay through the entire show, watch every match, soak it in…
Just then Mimic came to the ring with a chair. He entered the ring, sat down in his chair and motioned for the interviewer to begin asking him questions.
GWF Interviewer:Uh, Mr. Mimic, this interview block was scheduled for Cosmos. I haven’t even heard you utter a word, so it’s, well, kinda hard to even interview you.
Mimic jumped up in a mock fit of anger, looked at Cosmos and slapped him. Cosmos: Well, if that’s a challenge clown, bring it.
1) Cosmos pinned Mimic after the MASTERDROP
Mimic tried to play his mime trick, like he did against Commander Sam the last card, but Cosmos didn’t fall for it…giving him the MASTERDROP for the win.
Morpheus came out to the ring Morpheus:Bravo! Bravo! You are looking at perhaps the finest talent in the GWF. This man will lead the GWF long after I retired. You may think its putting pressure on this young man’s back, but I say otherwise. This man has “it”! Cosmos: I appreciate your words Morpheus since you are one of the reasons I wanted to wrestle in the GWF, but I have a long way to go.
Morpheus:Nonsense, within the next two years, you’ll be a headliner in the fed.
Mimic out 3
Torpor: A new year, a new year for taking out human scum. I wanted to take out that American scum Commander Scum, but he says he’s too busy with a GWF Title match tonight. I call BS because it was simply fear
KO Keller then came out.
KO Keller: You really think someone fears you Torpor? Seriously, look at your won loss record. It’s the worst in the GWF dude, come on.
Torpor: Bah! I’ll tie that filthy tounge around your head.
KO belted Torpor with the TEN COUNT and told the ref to count
2) KO Keller pinned Torpor following the TEN COUNT
KO Keller:I’m slowly working my way back up to title contention. Beware, I’ll have that GWF Title back around my waist because it only takes one TEN COUNT to put you on your back for the three count. Backstage, Torin Caleum was interviewed
Torin Caelum: I had prepared myself to face off against Screw, but due to Morpheus’ actions, it looks as if I’m without a challenger
Commander Sam made his way to the interview area
Commander Sam: Sorry to interrupt Torin. But if you look at my record, you can see I’m up there on the list of challengers. I’ve layed low on title defenses, but I want a shot.
Torin Caelum: I have no problem and look forward to the challenge. If Omega and Morpheus give the OK, lets do it Sam.
The two shook hands as the action turned back to the ring with Blood standing in the middle of it.
Blood: What a freaking sore loser. I beat that royal goof from pillar to post and he attacks me from behind with a chair. Coward. You weaseled your way out of a Street Fight, but tonight, with the blessing of Omega, it’s my call on what match we are fighting in. My pick is a…Last Man Standing. Bring it on bitch.
Ricken Prince came out shaking his head.
Ricken Prince:Tsk, tsk. I told you last fight card Blood I don’t lower myself to those kind of matches. I’m of royal blood. Sorry.Blood: I think not. Take a look (Blood handed him a contract) at the very fine print.
Ricken Prince looked over at the contract and starting going ballistic.
Ricken Prince: That’s complete crap! How in the hell did you expect me to see this crap!!
A shot of the contract was shown on the big screen and in the smallest fine print, the contract did state whoever won their last match up was able to choose the stipulation in the re-match.
Blood:I counted on your arrogant, regal attitude not to look over the contract. Next time maybe you will
3) In a Last Man Standing Match, Ricken Prince beat Blood.
Ricken Prince: You want to call me a bitch? Look who is laying out on his back.
As Prince celebrated, Blood snuck into his trunks and pulled out a pair of brass knuckles. He tapped Prince on the shoulder and belted him square in the mouth after he turned. Prince went down immediately with blood pouring out of his mouth
Ricken Prince out 4
New GWF Tag Champs The Mensans proudly strutted to the ring
Cordsar:Haha! Recognize my greatness, along with Trotarus. We put those two Titans to shame and tonight we are issuing an open challenge. Any team that thinks they can take these titles from around our waist, please bring it
The Windriders came out to answer the challenge
Cordsar: You gotta be kidding me. (Poking at Trotarus). Looks like we have a night off tonight.
Rama: Whoa whoa whoa. Hold on their pointy. We may not have the experience, but I know one thing we have that you’ll never have…the fans support!!!
The crowd on Deimos went wild.
4) The Windriders beat The Mensans to win the GWF Tag Titles when Rama pinned Cordsar after the Deimos Driver.
Cordsar and Trotarus were yelling at the ref, trying everything (foot on rope, fast count, not the legal man) to get him to overturn the decision, but he said, “My call is final! The Windriders are the new GWF Tag Champs” The Windriders went into the crowd to celebrate their victory with the homeplanet crowd.
5) GWF Champ Torin Caelum beat Commander Sam with CAELUMS GRIP
6) Omega pinned Morpheus following the TOMAHAWK THRUST.
Post by lwffantrav on Feb 17, 2011 17:02:34 GMT -4
EC 45: early July 2076 Omega came out to open the program
Omega: I really feel like this is my night. I’ve battled injuries off and on over the past year and I can say I’m 100% right now. I’m making a challenge to Torin Caelum to meet him for the GWF Title tonight
Torin Caelum: If the fans want it, I want it.
Caelum looked out to the crowd, who cheered wildly.
Torin Caelum: Looks like the fans are getting a GWF Title match tonight.
The two shook hands and slapped hands with fans at ringside.
Blood came to the ring
Blood: I look at the booking sheet, after embarrassing that big goof Ricken Prince, and I see I’m against Cosmos…in the opening match. I had to ask Morpheus or Omega if this is right and they assured me it was. I have to say one thing then – Cosmos, you are out of my league and a young punk. I’ll put the hurt on your tonight.
1) Cosmos pinned Blood following the MASTERDROP.
Blood viciously attacked Cosmos, giving him SCAR TISSUE
2) Crosscurrents beat Paladin Power by DQ
Interview KO Keller
KO Keller: I’m working my way back up the ladder and itching for a shot at the GWF Title, in which I was the first champ and held the belt proudly, defending against anyone and everyone.
Just then Santon came to the ring.
KO Keller: So, I guess you wanna challenge me
Santon took a swing at Keller, but Keller ducked, threw him in the ropes and gave him the TEN COUNT
3) KO Keller pinned Santon after the TEN COUNT
Keller looked stunned as he stared down at the mat at Santon
KO Keller: Easy payday tonight and another notch closer to the GWF Title.
The Mensans came out
Cordsar: Homecooking, the only reason why they could have defeated us for the GWF Tag Titles. It won’t happen tonight, I promise!
4) GWF Tag Champs the Windriders beat The Mensans when Rama pinned Cordsar after the DEIMOS DRIVER.
Rama: I hope you aren’t calling that home cooking. From the looks of it, we just beat your ass not once, but twice.
Morpheus came to the ring
Morpheus: I can’t believe Omega undermined me and took that GWF shot. I’m calling him…
Just then Commander Sam interrupted Morpheus
Morpheus[/b]: So what the hell do you want?
Commander Sam: Oh, just wanted to say sometimes you can really be an asshole
Morpheus flew into a rage and challenged Sam
5)Commander Sam pinned Morpheus following SAMS ATOMIC DROP
Sam used the ropes for leverage and gave Morpheus a little wink before leaving. Morpheus berated the ref, asking him how he missed that.
6)Omega pinned Torin Caelum after the TOMAHAWK THRUST to win the GWF Title.