World Heavyweight Champion: Harley Race World Tag Team Champions: The Road Warriors World Junior Heavyweight Champion: Jushin Liger World Women's Champion: Sherri Martel North American Heavyweight Champion: Jimmy Snuka North American Tag Team Champions: The Bolsheviks National Heavyweight Champion: Bobo Brazil
How do I run this thing, eh?
I run my National Wrestling Alliance via LEGENDSonline. This is mostly a non-storyline fed unless the big titles are involved, so don't expect anything but match results. I pretend regional promotions are at work, but I don't run any certain fed within the NWA. Basically, I play matches when I can, write 'em up, store 'em, and then build a show around what I've played. However, each show represents matches that have taken place all around the NWA.[/font]
1. Ida Mae Martinez vs. Molly Holly Ida Mae Martinez shows her ruthless side as she quickly brings Molly Holly down for a near fall after a flying head scissors. Martinez then tosses Holly out of the ring by her hair. As soon as Holly gets to her feet, Ida Mae dives off the ring apron with her Dropkick, violently sending Holly crashing into the guardrail! Holly doesn't make the ten count, giving Ida Mae the "W".
2. Bryan Danielson vs. Stan Lane Danielson, led to the ring by Lou Thesz, keeps Lane grounded with kicks and locks that Lane seems to have never witnessed in his lifetime. Cornette and Eaton want nothing to do with Thesz, thus they stay out of the way. Danielson, after showcasing his wide arsenal of moves, finishes off Lane with a diving headbutt.
3. George Hackenschmidt and John Pesek vs. Al Snow and Konnan Snow and Konnan attack before the bell, taking the brawl out of the ring, but Hack and Pesek simply out wrestle Snow and Konnan. Everything breaks down when Snow slams Pesek's head into the announcer table. Ed "Strangler" Lewis runs out and helps Pesek and Hack. Pesek applies the Tiger Man Toehold and Double Wristlock to injure Snow. The match is declared a double disqualification.
4. Killer Kowalski vs. Jim Duggan Hacksaw is the first to get a near fall via Flying Spear. Kowalski manages to kick out and apply the stomach claw, but Hacksaw gets to the ropes. Killer applies the Claw Hold but, once again, Hacksaw gets to the ropes. After a second Claw Hold, Hacksaw passes out in the center of the ring! After the match, Kowalski takes Hacksaw's 2x4 and leaves the ring.
NWA North American Heavyweight Championship
5. The Missing Link vs. JIMMY SNUKA The Missing Link gives the NWA North American Heavyweight Champion a tough time with his wild ring antics, but Snuka lands some mean headbutts of his own, taunting Link's style in the process. After a big body slam by Link, Snuka rolls out of the ring and beckons Link to follow. Snuka whips Link into the guardrail and refuses to stop his attack. Captain Lou Albano cheers Snuka on with each attack, knowing that Snuka can't lose the title via disqualification. The Missing Link wins after Snuka is disqualified.
6. Andre the Giant vs. One Man Gang vs. King Kong Bundy vs. Giant Baba Andre the Giant cleans house in this spectacular big man battle! Andre tosses out Giant Baba with ease within the first minute. He then sends Bundy over the ropes with a headbutt. Lastly, after trading blows throughout the whole match, Andre sends One Man Gang to the floor with a huge right fist. One Man Gang gets back in the ring to attack Andre, but OMG finds himself flattened by a Big Splash!
NWA World Tag Team Championship
7. Rikidozan and Tiger Mask vs. THE ROAD WARRIORS Tiger Mask nails Animal with an amazing twisting moonsault. Animal rolls out of the ring and regroups. Back in the ring, Animal overpowers Tiger Mask with a nasty slam, and then the Road Warriors destroy Tiger Mask with the Doomsday Device! All men shake hands after the match, as Hawk and Animal are given back their tag titles.
NWA World Heavyweight Championship
8. The Destroyer vs. HARLEY RACE Race and the Destroyer really show up tonight, bringing everything they have into this fight. Race pulls out something new with two running spears on the Destroyer, one into the turnbuckle, and one into the guardrail. The Destroyer nearly puts Race to sleep with his intelligent sleeper. He then hits Race with a sensational suplex on the entrance ramp. Back in the ring, the Destroyer kicks out of the Piledriver, shocking Race and the crowd as blood seeps through his mask! Race eventually snaps and hits the Destroyer with the Piledriver onto the concrete floor for the disqualification. Luckily, the title cannot change hands on a disqualification, thus Harley Race is still your champion!