Dustin's GWF Dec 4, 2011 15:24:01 GMT -4
Post by Dustin on Dec 4, 2011 15:24:01 GMT -4
I.I ~ The Iron Age
Deimos Intergalactic Arena
- Iron Hand, the new commissioner of the GWF, comes to the ring with Monolith, Mother Superior, and Divided We Fall to start the first show of the Iron Age Era. The crowd doesn't know what to expect.
Iron Hand: Massif is gone. Iron Hand has arrived. Monolith is your GWF Heavyweight Champion. Divided We Fall, Bloodline and Encubus, are your GWF Tag Team Champions. Mother Superior is your GWF Women's Champion. We are Martial Law. We will establish the GWF as a legit wrestling company again, no matter the costs.
- Iron Hand shoots a smile in Monolith's direction. The fans give a mixed reaction, though the boos pick up with each passing moment. The fans quickly realize there isn't anything hero about Iron Hand or Martial Law.
Iron Hand: Tonight, I, Iron Hand will put myself at risk for this very company by facing Endgame in a "Fight the Power" Match... which was his request. I have no issues with granting him his first loss of the year. Endgame, Martial Law will not tolerate your disregard for what's best for the GWF. You will not take this company down for your own selfish desires---I, Iron Hand, will see to that!
- Martial Law exits and the first match begins.
The Betrayer makes Anivar tap out
- The Betrayer starts out like a house on fire, applying all his top holds.
- Anivar eventually comes back and makes blood seep from underneath Betrayer's mask after a slew of hard fists to the face. The crowd gives a small POW chant as the match turns almost into a mixed-martial-arts bout.
- However, in the end, a bloody Betrayer makes a bloody Anivar tap out with the Scorpion Death Lock.
Sultana defeats MOTHER SUPERIOR to become the new Women's Champion
- It takes more than one, but Sultana eventually pins Mother Superior after PARDON MY SPEAR.
- Mother Superior stares at Sultana in shock and she stumbles to her feet. Right as she's about to charge at the new GWF Women's Champion, Divided We Fall grab her and hold her back.
Jungle Nights and Circus Strongmen brawl to a double disqualification
- Both teams finds themselves disqualified as a fight breaks out outside the ring.
- Iron Hand comes out onto the entrance ramp with the vacant GWF Interplanetary Championship.
Iron Hand: I apologize for those four fools that lack the proper respect for this sport. Momentarily, you great fans will see true tag team wrestling... when Divided We Fall put their titles on the line against Titan Energy.
- He clears his throat and holds up the title.
Iron Hand: Anyway, this prestigious belt, the GWF Interplanetary Championship, will be on the line in a twenty-man, over-the-top-rope battle royal... right... now!
- The fans go wild as Iron takes the belt ringside.
Vidtek wins the Interplanetary Championship Battle Royal
- While everyone wrestles and tries to win the obvious way, Vidtek dodges confrontation and "plays possum." Furthermore, he simply stays "out of the way."
- In the end, Vidtek amazingly withstands all twenty competitors with his trick and wins the GWF Interplanetary Championship.
- The fans make sure to boo him out of the arena.
DIVIDED WE FALL defeat Titan Energy to retain the Tag Team Titles
- Titan Energy show off their amazing, fast, death-defying aerial skills in the beginning. Nitro and Tristan hang with the current GWF Tag Team Champions with each passing moment. Everything is going Titan Energy's way... but Encubus puts a stop to their momentum with a move his father, the legendary Thantos, made famous.
In the end, Encubus finishes Nitro with the legendary Satanic Skull Smasher.
- Divided We Fall take their belts and leave with Mother Superior at their side.
Endgame beats Iron Hand in a "Fight the Power" Match
- Though Iron Hand dominates most of the match, he realizes quickly that he can be beat on any given night. Endgame, without a shadow of a doubt, proves to the GWF and to Iron Hand that he isn't playing games with anyone.
- In the end, Endgame surprises Iron Hand with a Rydeen Bomb for the 1-2-3!
- Iron Hand calls for the microphone and issues a statement.
Iron Hand: You did well, Endgame. However, you---
- Iron Hand points at the referee sternly.
Iron Hand: ---counted the fall way too fast. You're fired!
- Endgame, not liking Iron Hand's decision, calls for another microphone.
Endgame: So, you're going to throw out a loyal employee just like that? He's been employed here since 2117, and he's a damn good referee---
Iron Hand: Endgame, he cheated. You, him, and everyone else will follow my rules. Final. If you can't deal with that, you too can pack your bags. I am laying down Martial Law in the GWF---and the best part about it---I can't be stopped!
Endgame: Is that so? I believed I stopped you tonight...
- Iron Hand smirks and applauds him in a brash way.
- Security then corners Endgame and escorts him out of the ring.
Iron Hand: If you put a finger on any of my employees, you'll be fired.
- Endgame, like a true hero, walks away without further complications.
Iron Hand: Now, the moment you've all been waiting for... MONOLITH!
MONOLITH defeats Wolf to retain the Heavyweight Championship due to disqualification
- After trading fists and chops at the start of the match, Monolith quickly drives Wolf into the canvas with a huge spinebuster. Monolith struts around the ring and is surprised by Wolf's comeback.
- Wolf whips the GWF Heavyweight Champion through the ropes and quickly goes on the attack outside the ring. After whipping Monolith into the guardrails, Wolf applies his SAVAGE FACE CLAW and proceeds to ram Monolith's back into that same guardrail, almost lifting Monolith off his feet with each slam.
- Iron Hand immediately runs out to the ring and demands the referee disqualify Wolf. However, Wolf eyes Iron Hand and continues his attack on Monolith.
- The shows goes off the air as security and referees pounce on Wolf.